martes, 24 de abril de 2007

FRIENDLY LETTER

-CaM-


Hey!..what’s up Cam?,I´m doing great.. I miss you a lot!..i want you to be here with me, there’s a lot of things that I want to tell you about and a lot of new places to show you. We haven’t talk like in 6 months. Everything is good in Colombia, people have been asking me about you, and I tell them that you will come back soon, but hey! Really!, when are you coming back?, how is school there?, and your friends?. In two months emy, louis, and me are going on a trip to an other country for celebrating our 15 birthday, but we are still thinking in the place were we want to go, will may go to Canada; and this way we can visit you. Know I have to go, because I´m late for doing homework, so another day I will call you! Love you.

Kisses!!..say hello to you family.


-AnA-

No hay comentarios: